Some 300 attendees -- primarily from major corporations, teams and venues -- participated in CTIC 2013, which was held April 16 at MetLife Stadium, home of the 2014 Super Bowl.
Speakers for the conference included a pantheon of well known sports business professionals headlined by Darren Rovell, sports business analyst for ESPN, Brad Mayne: President of MetLife Stadium, Brett Yormark, CEO, Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center; Tom Wilson, President & CEO, Olympia Entertainment; Rich Krezwick, former President, Devils Arena Entertainment; Susan Cohig, Senior Vice President, Integrated Marketing, NHL; Gary Grose, Managing Director, US Mktg & Communications Leader, Marsh, and many more.
Among topics covered:
- ROI and ROO Issues for Premium Seating: True Justification and Ticket Asset Tracking
- Customer Experience and Client Entertainment Effectiveness
- Ticket Utilization and Management
- Sourcing Inventory and Navigation Between Primary and Secondary Markets
- Big Event Ticket Procurement
- Workshop Issues: Debundling Ticket Assets, Dynamic Ticketing, Electronic Ticketing and Transfer, Food & Beverage, Charitable Giving
- Political Correctness and Entertaining Customers
- Buyer/Seller Debates
All told, nearly 20 seminars and 60 speakers addressed some 300 attendees in group and breakout sessions. A reception and tour of MetLife Stadium capped the day.
For more information, contact:
Vice President, Business Development